Template:Otowa

From King Of Kinks
Jump to: navigation, search


Otowa

Original
General Info
Faction
Class
Height
166cm
Weight
56kg
Birthday
Nov 6th
Body
36F-26-38
Character Tier
Whale
F2P
Weapon Tier
Whale
F2P
Recommended Artifacts
1
2
3
4
5
Character Stats
ATK
204219
HP
1361460
PDEF
58949
MDEF
56704
SPD
63160
Weapon Stats
ATK
HP
765540
PDEF
11850
MDEF
11400
SPD
0

Story

A true representation of an intellectual beauty of Penglai Island. Researching various spells is not only a job for Otowa, but it is also her hobby. Throughout the years, she had developed a large amount of supportive spells, making her the best healer on a team. Due to her lust and interest, she often uses her body as an on/off switch for magic spells. She loves teammates sucking on her titties for enhancing or healing effects. It is said that if a person can make her orgasm, he/she will get the strongest enhancement effect.
"Embrace music so no day of reckoning would come forth; seek refuge in the Buddha to achieve universal salvation." -Dhrtarastra. Born into a cultured family, Otowa was a master of the arts, and her family had high expectations of her. But the greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment. The family never imagined that this clan member would become obsessed with the study of spellcraft, which in their eyes was tantamount to evil. The family's repeated warning failed to change Otowa's mind, but instead Otowa spent more time developing new spells. In order not to bring shame to the family, the head of the family had to expel her from the house and destroyed her beloved musical instrument, a lute left by her deceased mother, in front of her. Otowa was so devastated by the destruction of her instrument that she decided to sever her ties with the family. However, she was still attached to her lute, and from time to time she imagined playing the lute. One day the lute was found outside the hotel room where she was staying, intact. Otowa was so happy that she nearly cried. She picked up the lute and played a beautiful aria, and combined it with a complementary spell she had studied for many years to heal the hearts of the hotel guests.

Review

Otowa is a very diverse single-target healer. Her kit includes a large 2-turn heal for the lowest health ally, an immunity to elemental damage for the 2 front-most allies, a 3-enemy buff dispel, and a heal and energy gain for the lowest energy target in the party. Her weapon adds PDmg reduction buff of up to 15% for the the front-most ally, and (+20) a 20% or (+30) 40% Armor buff reducing enemy crit chance by 20% or 40%) for 3 random allies. This is very strong as it helps the main tank directly and for allies who get the armor buff, reduce critical hit rate from most at or near 0, except rangers who will still be significantly set back. With such a useful and versatile kit of survival/heal support skills, Otowa is the one of the best support/healer choices for most fights when survival can be difficult. Otowa does not buff team damage directly in any way except maybe her energy grant and has no multiple-target heals, but these weaknesses are often off-set by her range of useful skills.

Survival of Primary Tank
Story Missions
PVP
Mystic Tower: Abyss/Honor Keep
Spirit Beast: White Tiger

Pending...

Pending...

Pending...

Skills

Name Effect
link={{{4}}} Song of Ichor Has a 30/50/70/100% chance to cast a Immune effect on 2 party heroes, makes the affected target to be immune from Elemental Damage for 2 rounds.
link={{{4}}} Song of Kindness Casts a Recovery effect on the party hero with the lowest HP percent, recovers the affected target's HP by 17/25/33/45% at the end of round, last for 2 rounds.
link={{{4}}} Mantra of Vajrasattva Casts a Dispel effect on 1/2/3/4 random enemy every 2 rounds, removes 1 Strengthen effect from the affected target.
link={{{4}}} Mantra of True Being Casts a Energy Grant and Heal effect on the party hero with the lowest energy every round, increases 10/20/30/45 energies and recovers 5/10/15/20% HP to the affected target immediately.
link={{{4}}} The Song of Sumeru Casts a Damage Reduction effect on a party hero every round. Increases the affected target's Physical Resistance by 5/10/10/15% for 1 round. (+20) Casts a Strengthen effect on 3 random party heroes every round, increases the affected target's Armor by 20/40% for 1 round.


Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.
Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Navigation
Tools